SALES & MARKETING MANAGER – Position Filled
SALES & MARKETING MANAGER
International Wood Industries, Inc.
Bonfield Forest Products, Inc.
N.B.: Expressions of interest from firms with several years experience marketing wood products at the national and international levels, who could serve our needs as the Agency of Record for these purposes are also welcomed.
Reporting to the President, the Sales & Marketing Manager will provide leadership, coordination and execution of a sales and marketing strategy to support a new state of the art wood processing centre in Bonfield, ON.
Working closely with the President and other executive members, the Sales & Marketing Manager will be responsible for market and strategy development for commodity and specialty wood products; forecasting supply, demand, trends and issues in the wood product trade; benchmarking and strategic planning.
This position has responsibility for achieving profitability targets including collaborating with our management and operations teams, to identify, secure, develop and manage client accounts at the national and international levels.
The successful candidate has proven success managing large, complex accounts, including: building and maintaining executive relationships, developing programs and promotions, negotiating solutions to improve profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Minimum 5 years’ forest product sales & marketing experience
- Superior knowledge of the sector, key market segments at the national and international levels
- Ability to travel internationally
- Expert knowledge of kiln drying, lumber finishing and grading processes for a multitude of species
- Possess a passionate customer focus with the ability to create and foster relationships with key international, national, regional accounts in all market segments
- Strong communicator and decision maker with the ability to establish and maintain strong business and professional relationships
- Sound financial, technical and analytical skills
- Exceptional computer, presentation and report writing skills
- Flexible and adaptable to change and ability to work in a fast- paced environment
- Experience in strategic planning, structuring sales quota goals and execution
- Experience in planning and carrying out marketing strategies and successful public relations efforts.
WHY WORK FOR US?
You enjoy working AND playing hard. Located less than 4 hours from both Toronto and Ottawa and 25 minutes from North Bay, the area is a home to a year-round playground – from horseback riding, skiing, snowboarding and snowmobiling to hiking, fishing, sailing and camping. The region is home to all the economic, education, health, technological, recreational and cultural amenities of a modern rural community.
-an opportunity to experience the rewards associated with working for in new state of the art wood processing facility environment
-an industry competitive wage and benefits program
-a collaborative and respectful work environment that values the skills of our people and encourages them to take on new challenges and advance within the organization.
If you are motivated by the rewarding challenges of being at the forefront of operationalizing a new wood products manufacturing facility and possess the energy, time, knowledge and skills required to carry out the role of Sales & Marketing Manager, we want to hear from you.
HOW TO APPLY:
Firms: Please email your expression of interest detailing your firm’s experience as it relates to this opportunity.
Individuals: Please email your cover letter and resume detailing your experience as it relates to the Sales & Marketing Manager position by email to:
Mr. Gary Medwid,
International Wood Industries, Inc.
Bonfield Forest Products
Do NOT mail your application.